Q & A Candidate 2
As president of the league:
1. Would you be looking to appoint your own set of Directors or work with the existing set of directors?
a. I am looking to become President of the league not appoint new directors.
2. Will you be making changes or improvements to the league handicap system? If so, what are your thoughts?
a. I believe changing the handicap system from 100 to 80 would make it more enjoyable for the lower handicap guys as they will have some sort of a chance to win matches.
3. Will you be making any changes or improvements to the league format? If so, what will be changed or improved?
a. League format is fine the way it is so no I don't see any need for change.
4. Do you plan on adding any 18 hole events? If so, what would they be?
a. Adding a 6-6-6 event and a 2 man scramble would be something I would like to add into men's night.
5. What would be the process for making changes to existing rules and league set-up?
a. Sitting down with the directors before the start of the season and setting rules and league set up so when the league starts everything is set in stone, everyone will get a copy of the rules so there are no conflicts and confusing with teams half way through the season.
6. Will there be a domestic beer special after every Men's night?
a. I would work with the club to have drink and food specials after the round so guys can stick around and socialize and get to know other members of the league.